I was reading a bit today some discussions regarding the new smart contracts that ADA plans to launch.
Good points from both supporters and oposition to the change that is being done.
I for one, believe that they can make it work, but I am well aware that theres a good chance it wont go well in terms of price.
So if the price does go down due to the smart contracts, what do you believe the best option is after the bet you’ve done turned out to be a bad decision?
I believe holding it should be fine, since the ADA project is still a solid project overall and with time we can regain value after they fix any mistakes that might happen.
But well, I’m all ears, what do you think the best option is for those who end up losing their bets on this 12th September?