So everyone here is having such a huge dilemma, I personally believe the people here can be categorized into these general mindsets:
1) FOMO into crypto now in order to “guarantee” a small profit! But risk being the exit liquidity for the people who were DCAing below 18k.
2) Wait till 21.5 k is broken so they know whether to invest in a long position (to 24.5 k another big resistance), or short it on the way back to 17.5 k (support in a shorting position).
3) Invest regardless of market movement, but smartly to adapt the DCA amounts (weekly) based on the trend.
4) Full blown DCA god mode ( Whether you have a stable income or not).
5) Put on the clown world glasses and see crypto for the ponzi scheme it is as a true Buttcoiner.
6) Watching everything from afar while mumbling “I told you so”.