In the past few days we saw a lot of price movements in the crypto market. Bitcoin went from $16k to $21k. This means that a lot of assets were liquidated, most of them were shorts. In this post I summed up some interesting liquidation statistics.
The stats in the past 24h at the time of writing:
– In the past 24 hours, $729.86M of assets were liquidated.
– Liquidated longs and shorts: $121.82M were longs (16.69%) and $608.04M were shorts (83.31%).
– 134.641 traders were liquidated.
– Top 3 Liquidations: $261.41M of ETH, $240.48M of BTC and $26.38M of SOL.
– The largest single liquidation order happened on Huobi – BTC-USDT value $6.84M.
It’s good to see some green after a long time, but remember that a lot of people (bears) lost a lot of money during these days. Be safe over there and only invest in what you can afford to lose!
Thanks for reading!